1129 20the Street NW today is a 99% leased, 176,071 SF, 10-story Class A office property in the Central Business District. The property, also known as The Liberty Building, was purchased from an affiliate of Prologis, Inc.

Developed in 1969 and completely renovated in 2009 with the addition of two floors and a roof deck, the Liberty Building, formerly known as the Board of Trade Building, is LEED Gold certified and situated within blocks of four major Metro rail lines. The building has four sides of windows and 18,500 SF floorplates that are ideal for smaller tenants.